According To Kels

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Body Snatchers

I was in one of my 'not feeling people' moods a couple weeks ago and E-Hubs asked what was up. I replied, 'people suck' and I'm over dealing with them as a whole. The conversation went from there.

I don't know when it happened or why but it seems that people in general just fell off. A big statement, I know, but it's true. Was there a day when everyone just decided that they were going to stop being genuine? Who sent out this mass memo? It's like there's a whole new generation of body snatchers walking around these days.

When did it become cool to be fake? When did it become cool to lack motivation? Have people just given up on self improvement? I just don't get it. We're too damn old for partying to be our motivating force  and we're too damn young to be content doing nothing. (insert rolling of the eyes here)

There's so much more to life and the world than our immediate surroundings and it seems that too many people can't see that. I don't know if they're truly that happy in their lives or they just don't care enough to change the way they're living. It's unfortunate and I'm glad I missed the body snatcher memo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home