According To Kels

Monday, October 4, 2010

eenie meenie miney mo

I went to lunch this past weekend with a friend. During the course of conversation, I was told that I was 'too picky'. The statement was followed by, "You're picky with food, picky with sex, picky with men." Uh....isn't that a good thing? 

There are particular things that I know I am very picky about. For instance, I was picking onions (that I didnt ask for) off my sandwhich. I hate onions! (BTW, this is where the aforementioned picky comment came into play.) I don't like seeds in tomatoes or cucumbers. I don't like cooked fruit.  So on and so on.

As for being picky with sex/men.....WOW. No really, WOW! Isn't that a GREAT thing? Wouldn't I have a bad rep otherwise and be one of those women we talk about? LOL. Let's just say, I've made mistakes in the past, who shall remain nameless. LMAO. Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes? If we continue with the same pattern of behavior, where does personal growth and change come into play?

Everyone is different and thus have different taste. I know what I like. I know what I want. If that makes me too picky, so be it. As we get older, we have to be more particular in what we want in a mate because everyone is a potential spouse.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home