According To Kels

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ever Heard Of A Towel?

I am not one that is comfortable with other peoples nudity. Never have been. Locker rooms have always sort of made me skittish. I was always wrapped tightly in my towel and got dressed in a the most guarded of ways, as not to show anything that was underneath the towel. It's not that I'm ashamed of body (or nudity), per se, but it's not for public consumption.

That being said, my level of discomfort rises when ladies are walking around all willy nilly in the gym.



THIS IS NOT OKAY

Two days this week, this has been the case. The first one was an older woman. In that case, I walk into the locker room after my workout and was greeted by senior lady bits. Yeah....um......no. She wasn't shy at all and didn't seemed phased by all the people walking in and out. Seeing her in all her glory was definitely not something that was high on my list of things to do for that day.

The second instance, I was putting my coat and purse away in the locker, which I had open. When I was done and went to close the locker, there they were, portly middle aged lady parts. WTF? 

Does no one else believe in towels, deceny or using the privacy stalls? For those I offer a lesson in Locker Room Etiquette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home