According To Kels

Monday, January 9, 2012

P.D.Ugh!!

I'm not all that affectionate. This is something I know about myself. I appreciate hugs and kisses and all that other ish but I think it should be private. Not a secret but not on display either. I think it's safe to say that I'm not a fan of PDA, in the least bit.

The way I see it, there is no need to be tonguing your sig o down in the middle of a bar. None whatsoever. No need to be hugged up while walking trying to walk as one being when you're definitely two separate bodies. None whatsoever. Let's not play grab ass while we're out either. The fact that we're walking together, sitting across from one another enjoying a meal or next to one another at a show pretty much dictates that we're together. 

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not completely cold and devoid of emotion. I think a nice peck here or there, while out in public, when the mood strikes, is sweet. You can even reach for my hand from time to time without me freaking out.


I say all this to say, a little modesty goes a long way. Dry humping in the club, over dinner, in the bar is just so damn tacky and if I see one more couple doing so, I'm probably going to lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home