According To Kels

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween, How I Love Thee!

It's that time of year again. Time for horror movie marathons, creepy haunted houses, skimpy costumes, an excuse for adults to eat unhealthy amounts of candy and drink obsene amounts of alcohol. Yes....it's Halloween! :-) I have looked forward to the fun of this weekend since Cinco de Mayo.

I started celebrating a week or so ago by attending a haunted house with a friend of mine. I was in heaven. While walking through said haunted house, I decided that I need to work at one next year. It would be my Halloween wet dream come true. (Yeah, you really did just read that.) The costumes, the anxiety, the all around fun of the night made me so damn giddy.

Me as Black Swan, pre debauchery
This weekend was no different. Freak snow storm, not withstanding, the show went on.After applying heavy make up and taking all types of silly photos, I headed out for the night.(I really left my house with my costume on underneath a NorthFace coat and wearing snow boats. Yes, it was that serious.) My night started so well and ended the next morning and there was a whole lotta goodness in between! I say all of the above to say Happy Halloween folks. I hope you had as much fun as I did.

Bring on Cinco de Mayo. Ha. Ha. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home