According To Kels

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dinner Soundtrack

Though I hate the phrase pet peeves, there are two that stick out to me because people that I'm around regularly at work, are violating left and right. Last night, I worked with a fairly cool chic. She likes to eat and there's no problem with that. The problem is, the soundtrack to her eating. OMG! CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!! There is no reason that I need to hear you chew your food or look up and see your half chewed food. EWWWW. As she was sitting there mowing her apple pie, I knew exactly what my next blog would be about. She's by no means the only offender but the sound yesterday was KILLING ME. Please people, for the love of those around you, stop eating like farm animals. THANK YOU.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home