According To Kels

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

Tornadoes and earthquakes and hurricanes, oh my....and let's not forget...the rapture. Nothing, I repeat, nothing ever really happens in the way of major weather in New England other than Nor'easter (rain or snow) but we're used to that! All of the aforementioned things have happened during the the last three months. Somethings amiss. Something in the atmosphere and the world in general.

I'm Mrs. I Hate The Media and how they hype up all the wrong things and make every storm that shows on their radar, the BIG ONE, that's going to wipe us all out. This past weekend, they made Irene seem like the storm from The Day After Tomorrow. Now, while she missed some places, that bitch wreaked havoc in others and in my neighborhood. I read a report just this morning about another hurricane that's forming and on it's way. Grrrrrreat!

In all honesty, I went to sleep with this song in my head on Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home