According To Kels

Monday, September 17, 2012

Of All The Places

So I'm driving along this weekend minding my business when I come up on a bit of traffic. For no particular reason, other than habit, I just start glancing around at the other cars in traffic. I look in my rear view at the car behind me and happen to see this man, digging for gold. He is so far up his nose, I was worried he may give himself a nose bleed. To make it worse, he then looked at his finger, to inspect his treasure, rolled it then flicked it. Umm...excuse me sir, but how old are you?
I was so skeeved out. No Kleenex, no kerchief, just pure unadulterated finger.

This is not the first time I've noticed this. I've been meaning to blog about it for awhile but never got around to doing so. I don't know what it is about stoplights that says to men....this is the perfect time to pick your nose. (Cause nobody is going to see you!)

This actually brought to mind a conversation I had with a man about what women do at stop lights: apply makeup.  I mean honestly, I'd rather apply make-up, lip gloss, etc than pick my nose...in public...especially without Kleenex!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home